Director of Global Diversity & Inclusion Strategy, Fidelity Investments
Laura Kavanagh is a senior HR Leader with more than 20 years’ experience in multinational companies with 60,000 – 200,000+ employees, passionate about combining culture, innovation, talent development, and inclusion to create a positive, high performance work environment, vital in attracting and retaining the best talent.
- Chartered fellow of the CIPD with Post-Graduate in Strategic Human Resource Management, background in Psychology and qualified executive coach with neuroscience.
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion leader driving change and developing strong culture of inclusive leaders.
- Proven track record of working collaboratively across all functions and levels to embed culture, provide strategic direction and increase employee engagement.
- Strong background partnering with senior leaders, understanding complex business needs and translating into impactful people strategies.
- Proven ability to establish HR as a key member of the leadership team and delivering value add HR service to diverse business groups, including sales, technology, and finance.
- Broad multidisciplinary expertise across the HR function including HR leadership roles in business partnering, HR operations, digital transformation, HRIS, change management, talent and inclusion.